POST AND PACKING
- Due to the very fragile nature of the product, Royal Mail Special Delivery is usually the safest and most economical way to dispatch orders. They are guaranteed to arrive by 1pm the day after dispatch, and are insured for their full value for loss, breakage or damage.
- For the smaller hangings (hearts, flower buds, cows and Christmas decorations), standard Royal Mail packet postage is sufficient and less costly when goods are wrapped safely.
- All packages will be encased in bubble wrap and strong corrugated cardboard. For larger items, I would advise collection from the above address or for customers in the local area, I can deliver by hand but mileage and time charges will need to be made.
- The details appearing next to each item gives post and packaging charges by the most appropriate method.
- Prices for delivery by Royal Mail Standard Parcel Service is given left, however this less costly service does not give any insurance cover for damage or breakage of goods in transit .This method is NOT RECOMMENDED FOR ANY GOODS WEIGHING MORE THAN 1KG. In view of this, unfortunately we can accept no liability for any such damage if this delivery method is chosen..
UNINSURED PARCEL RATES.
Goods weighing 1-2kg (those charged at £9.65 special delivery rates) will cost £5.41 uninsured rates.
Goods weighing 500g-1kg (those charged at £7.70 special delivery rates) will cost £4.25
Goods weighing 250g- 500g (charged at £6.40 special delivery rate), will cost £3.14.